Blueberry Banana Smoothie
Throw a normal amount of food in a blender, add some liquid, blitz and consume. Bam. You're off to a good start.
- 1/2 - 3/4 c frozen spinach or 1 - 2 big handfuls of fresh
- 1/2 c blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1/2 - 1 whole banana fresh or frozen
- 1/2 - 3/4 c liquid water, milk of your choice
- 1 - 2 T chia seeds optional
- 1 - 2 T flaxseed optional
- 1 - 2 T wheatgerm optional
- 1 - 2 T collagen powder optional
- 1 - 2 T maca powder optional
- 1 - 2 T hemp powder optional
I've been playing with collagen powder after listening to a podcast by Rhonda Patrick. She has a Ph.D. in biomedical science. Collagen powder is supposed to assist with a whole host of things such as helping your gut, hair, skin, nails, joints, heart, bones, and heart.