Put about a cup of liquid in your blender, add flavorful yellow things, then layer on your nutritional add-ins such as chia seeds, then blitz until creamy.
- 1 c milk of your choosing or water Recipe pictured was made with macadamia nut milk
- 1 small frozen banana Use a knife to slice off the peel
- 1 small very very ripe mango Optional, I had one dying on my counter
- 1 T chia seeds
- 1 T sunflower seeds For their anti-inflammatory properties
- 2 tsp Golden Milk This is a stand-alone product designed for use in warm milk - just throw in some turmeric and ginger to get the same anti-inflammatory benefits
- 1 - 2 T Great Lakes Gelatin Collagen Hydrolysate Dr. Rhonda Patrick says there are studies that show this brand actually ends up in your collagen, where you want it to go.